Sunday, September 10, 2006

Out of the country

I left the country a couple of days ago and am now in Tanzania. I'll be here for the next few days in case anyone is looking for me. I had an overnight stop in Addis Ababa, Ethiopa and stayed in the same Sheraton Ja Rule is staying at for an Ethiopian New Years (1999) concert. I didn't actually see him, but there was a crowd of bodies and reporters that entered the lobby while we were lounging. We assumed it was him among them.

I arrived in Dar es Salaam today and am staying at an awesome hotel with an awesome view. Sorry, but I don't have any way to upload pics right now, so I'll again have to play catch up when I return.

I'm at the country coordination element's house here down the road from my hotel right now, so I was able to jump online and post this. Not sure what kind of access I'll have while I'm here so if you see another post between now and my return to DJ, be surprised.

Enjoying the view,

Marty

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wondered why I haven't heard from my favorite son.Have fun. Luv ya, Mom

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you got their safely and have a great view!

Vanessa