Monday, January 29, 2007

It's been a long time...

Um, sorry about that. I really didn't mean to leave you dangling. I've been a bit busy. Please understand. It's not you...really. No really! See my last post.

Well, I'm sitting up watching a movie, 200 Cigarettes, and waiting for the late night feeding. With any luck, we won't have any middle-of-the-night feedings by the time Vanessa goes back to work. I don't really want to go through the "it's your turn to get up" drama. But I guess that's the price of parenthood. I'm not complaining...yet.

And sorry I'm not posting any pictures tonight. I promise there are tons of pics already--thank God for digital cameras. I now need to decide which ones are the most wonderful to share with you, my special friends.

That's all I have for now. I'll write again...really! It's just that I have a lot on my plate right now and I've shifted priorities a bit. Don't give up on me...on us. It will all work out for the best.

BFF,

Marty

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for staying up for the 11:00 feeding. We really appreciate it:)

Love,
Vanessa and Ethan

Anonymous said...

Does Ethan need his Granny? Or maybe Daddy needs me? Love ya!