Sunday, January 27, 2008

I'm here ... Wherever here is

It was a long trip, but I finally made it here Wednesday afternoon. I'm getting settled into both my living situation (not horrendous) and my job (possibly fun -- we'll see). I'm currently hanging onto a ledge with my laptop at arms length trying to get a wi-fi signal so I can post this before my battery runs out.

There! Done!

I'll try to put something more informative together offline, then I can just post it when I finally get that elusive connection.

Hope everyone is doing well,
Marty

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are soooo glad you made it safely and that you are willing to do acrobatics to use the computer to communicate with us. Missing you from the USA:)

Anonymous said...

Glad you made it safe.Hope things go smooth for you.Blog for us soon we enjoy reading them.Well I do anyway. Love Ya Lots,Mom

Anonymous said...

Hey marty,
glad to hear you made it...I've made it to my oh so rough deployment in DC :) look like I may head down south as soon as next week though for a quick trip to the island