Thursday, December 20, 2007

Time for Christmas, time for deploying

Season's greetings,

We're gearing up for an exciting holiday season. We will be celebrating Christmas, New Years, and Ethan's 1st b-day all in the span of a couple of weeks. We'll be visiting friends and family, then promptly return home to prepare for my deployment.

Uncle Sam's little, militant brother, Uncle Air Force, has given me my marching orders. At the beginning of the year, I'll be deploying once again. I'll tell you later where I land, but for now, know that I won't be in immediate danger.

Vanessa will once again be the lone parent in our household. This time around she'll have two boys in tow. I can't say enough how much I admire Vanessa's strength during these times. I know she has friends and family who will be able to lend her a hand or ear when she needs them, and I thank you.

I pray each of you will have a wonderful holiday season. I hope to see or hear from you before I depart. If not, you probably know how to contact me. I'll be in touch.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Marty

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you to my friends and family! You are the best. Keep the prayers coming...cause my strength comes from above!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for you all to get here these Granny arms are feeling awful empty.Glad they are going to be full soon.I've got the best Daughter-in-law ever you would think I picked her myself.teehee:D Love ya,MOM