Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Bon Apetit

They feed us well here...maybe too well. We usually have several options to choose from on the chow line.

(Last night was surf and turf at the dining facility.)

We' ve also been to downtown DJ a couple of times. We ate some yummy pizza at a place called Cafe Mask.

(this is Sam and Omar in front of the restaurant)

And last week we had a going away for some people in the office. We ate at a French/Lebanese restaurant called Le Terrase (that's french for "the terrace" because the restaurant is upstairs and overlooks a nice swimming pool). I had the special; Chateau Briande with a burgandy mushroom sauce, Au Gratin potatoes, and green beans. We also had some appetizers; garlic calamari, bruschetta, and tabouli. It was all very good so we'll probably go back sometime.


These will probably be my last food pics from the DJ area. I'm sure I'll be eating something phenomenal downrange somewhere that I'll have to share with you (pictures anyway).

All these food pics reminds me... it's lunchtime. Gotta go.

Bon Apetit,

Marty

No comments: