Thursday, January 07, 2010

I'm back

From where you might ask. Well I suppose it's not a from where, but to where. I'm back in the AOR, or Area of Responsibility, i.e. combat zone. Coincidently, that's where I started this blog, albeit on another continent. This time I'm heading to Afghanistan. I'm sitting in Kyrgyzstan at the moment awaiting airlift, but shouldn't be here too long (that's what everyone who arrived here a week ago has said too).

My last deployment took me to an undisclosed location, hence not so much blogging from there (gotta lead by example, right?) I've also been keeping updates via Facebook (find me there if you want more frequent updates).

As I said, I'm back in the AOR. To my knowledge, I won't be at an undisclosed location, so I should be able to post some pics and a few updates of my adventure over the next six months. I Hope you follow along.

As always, sorry to leave you teetering on the edge of your seat for, I don't know, about a couple of years. Whoops! I said I'm sorry.

Back in action,

Marty

2 comments:

Mom said...

Glad your back :)

Vanessa said...

Don't keep us in suspense for so long next time!! (Did you find your nuts? ;))