Sunday, June 11, 2006

Exciting News!

Before receiving the small pox vaccination, I had to fill out a questionnaire. One question asks if you or someone you're close to is pregnant. I was somewhat certain I wasn't. But we suspected Vanessa might be, so she had a pregnancy test. An hour before I was to be vaccinated, we got the results. Needless to say, I had to wait until I arrived in country before I could receive the vaccination.

Vanessa had her first ultrasound yesterday and sent me the pictures to let everyone know...

It's a Bean, er, Baby! But it looks like a bean.


(This is what you'd see if Vanessa was standing over you in a skirt and you had ultrasonic vision)


(Look at the melon on that kid)

What do you think, Boy or Girl?

Patiently waiting until January 2nd,

Marty

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, I will leave a comment! Congrats! I'm sure Aiden can't wait for a little sis or bro!
Miss ya bunches! Tracey

Anonymous said...

Aiden and Granny wants a girl but Granny would have more money if it was a boy. Luv Ya, Mom

Anonymous said...

AWESOME NEWS!!--We heard about it in Sunday School today from Vanessa. We all jokingly started to do the math to ensure it added up to when you were here. Hahahah!! Our prayers are with you.
God Bless, Bob & Suzi

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you and Vanessa! She's a cute beanie baby! See I'm already thinking girl! Take care of yourself - Jo

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! Congrats!!! I may have to get me three of them!!! - SH

Najlae said...

Woaw! Congrats! Felicitations! Mabrook! I think it will be a baby girl hehe :))
God bless you guys!

Anonymous said...

Marty
What great news!!! CONGRATS! I'll let Doris know. Boy or girl, we're all very happy for you and Vanessa. God Bless and keep in touch...Marie