Saturday, June 03, 2006

My Hooch

I know I promised this in my first post, but I actually forgot until my son asked to see my bed. It's not much to look at, but it's home for the next several months.


(My tent among many others. Notice the sign beside my head? They need one on the tent next door that seems to be a coed party every night. Not allowed, by the way!)


(Rows of bunks. At least we have walls between us. The large tube down the middle is the air conditioner duct.)


(My little slice of "heaven." My son has helped to decorate the wall. Thank you Aiden.)

I hope you enjoyed the brief tour of my "crib". You don't have to go home, but you can't stay here.

Marty

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aiden said your welcome! He likes painting for his daddy in Africa!!

We love you!

Anonymous said...

not to shabby ,I've lived in worse. Love you MOM

Anonymous said...

I also love the bedspread hint hint. Luv ya MOM