Saturday, November 18, 2006

Turkey Week

Good day Gerst Family fans. Just wanted to give you a heads-up that I won't be around for a posting tomorrow. I'm assuming you're expecting to see a third Saturday-related posting in a row, but I really don't want to bore you with the details of our road trip to Oklahoma.

For those of you "lucky" enough to live in Oklahoma, you will hopefully get to see us while we're there for a week. And for those of you lucky enough to be invited, you get to enjoy some yummy Thanksgiving delights prepared by the skillful hands of our Mothers.

If anything exciting happens (food fights, winning the lotto, me getting a hole-in-one while golfing with my father-in-law, etc.), I'll be sure to give you the updates when we get back.

If I don't write before, Happy Turkey Day!

Marty

No comments: