Monday, July 03, 2006

First Ladies of Football

So I was planning to go to a movie last night, but I was sidetracked by a live event at the cantina. Those who know me know I don't follow football too much. But I didn't go for me, really. I went in order to rub it in the face of the biggest Redskins fan I know, Steve. Take that Steve!



But I did get something for Steve:



It really was a good show. It certainly was a morale booster for a lot of people. Yes, people. Women were there enjoying the show too.



Between each performance one of the cheerleaders stayed up on stage and told a little about herself. I didn't realize how educated those professional cheerleaders are. A couple of them were finishing their master's programs, one was a kindergarten teacher. And they were all, of course, big fans of the military.

They stayed at the cantina for a couple of hours after their show talking to the troops, signing their autographs, and taking pictures with anyone who wanted one. I found all of them to be very friendly young ladies.



New Washington Redskins Fan,

Marty

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell those poor girls that I can make them bigger tops if they can't afford them.lol Luv ya,Mom

Anonymous said...

I think the tops look just fine to me. Hope you are bearing up under the "strain" - Mikey

Anonymous said...

Marty,

I new you could be converted to the Redskins..........just took someone a lot better looking than me...Ha/Ha......I can't wait to see my poster...you are the man!

Take care,

Steve