Monday, July 10, 2006

Trailer Trash

Hey Ya'll,

I'm movin' up these days. I started out in a tent and had to walk outside and down yonder to go to the outhouse and the shower. Now I gots me a trailer home complete with indoor plumbin'. I also have a perty deck that I can sit on an watch folks walkin' round.



I still need to do some spring cleanin', but it's a sight better than that darn dirty tent. They call it a CLU (Container Living Unit). Some smarty done went and stacked a bunch of trailers on top of eachother. I'm still working on puttin' in a indoor staircase so as I can have myself a right nice two-story home. Shoot, I may even extend my tour so as I can enjoy my new digs (just kidding Ness).


(I moved Aiden's art gallery over too. More room fer displayin' them perty pictures he keeps sendin' to Daddy)


(This here's where I take my weekly, high-pressure warshin' whether I need it or not!)

Livin' the high life in DJ,

Marty

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ya all know how to make yeh Mammy proud!!!!!!! Luv ya,Ma

Anonymous said...

You sure are makin me jealous. Maybe Aiden and I should move in too! There looks to be plenee o room.
Love You!
Vanessa

Anonymous said...

I have heard of double wide trailers, but never two story. That is mighty fine livin if you ask me! And that nice shower closet. Do you have to step out and turn around to get both sides clean?

Aud

Anonymous said...

That's still one fine blankee. :) ;)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sending pictures all the way to Alaska....Kevin is gone so much he can't enjoy his CLU!