Monday, July 24, 2006

Jambo!

I'm finally back. Sorry 'bout that. I could tell you more about my visit to Kenya, but I don't want to bore you with details. Instead, I'm going to inundate you with flora and fauna photos. Enjoy!


Less camels, more baboons in the road!


This is Mr. Crab's overgrown brother. I wonder if he ever gets to Moucha Island


Yep! More baboons


I didn't see the little bird in the tree until later. Lucky shot!


Maybe this would be a two-point buck


These were outside a rundown clinic. I guess I didn't really capture the juxtaposition


I don't know why I started birdwatching all of a sudden


Lots of these in coastal Kenya. Probably more reliable than cars


Here's some of that juxtaposition I missed before


If demons possessed starfish...


Huge millipede. They were all over the place.

I think I've hit my limit with pictures on this post. I'll be sure to post some more maybe tomorrow.

Tuannane badai,
(see you later in Swahili)

Marty

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed the pics! I'll be sure Aiden gets a chance to see them too!

I love you!
Vanessa

Anonymous said...

Aiden likes the starfish picture the best! He says he would like to see more pictures.

Bye Daddy--I love you!

Anonymous said...

Loved the pics. Loved talking to you.;Luv Ya, Mom