Friday, August 11, 2006

Serious lack of excitement

To be honest, nothing new and exciting has happened here lately outside of work. And that isn't something I care to ramble on about.

I went to dinner at La Terrasse again last night. I got crazy and had the dinner special...again. I suspect the owner, a Lebanese woman, makes the chateau briande the night's special for all her American guests. I'm not complaining; it was delightful. I would just hope she knows Americans will eat something other than beef.

Tonight, I'm going to begin reading a new book (posted to the right>>) Tomorrow's a half day, so I will probably read until I fall asleep. Then I'll read more when I wake up. I told you, nothing new and exciting.

Bored stiff,

Marty

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marty,
I just wanted to share with you that one of your stories made it in the Flagship, Norfolk Naval Base paper. You can check it out at wwww.flagship.com. I will try to email to you.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, wrong web site. It is www..flagshipnews.com

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you are lacking excitement in Africa. I'm sure something will happen in the near future! I'm just glad you are safe:)

I love you and miss you!

Vanessa

Najlae said...

It's Chateaubriand! Gosh! i wish i could go back to La Terrasse :p it's a million times better than the food accross the street from where i work :-)) Hang in there!
PS/ No reaction about CNN>>?