Monday, March 12, 2007

My Sons

Being away from my boys is very distracting. They grow up so fast and I feel when I have to go TDY (temporary duty) I miss so much of their lives. This is what I'm missing right now...

Aiden hiding out in a huge basket in our living room where we normally hide some of his toys.
Ethan finding more than a passing interest in one of his digits and his mom trying to convince him that if he takes a pacifier instead we can take that away from him later.
Three weeks and counting,
Marty

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The boys sure miss you too!! Looking forward to daddy's return:)

Anonymous said...

That's why I miss you when I don't see you guys very often Thank God for pictures. Also it's a good thing you've stopped growing!!!Luv ya,Mom

Anonymous said...

Miss you all Marty, Ness, Bailey, Suki, Aiden, Ethan. I just thought I would list by age. Then I typed the by age comment and had to move Nessa to second place sorry Ness. Lots of Hugs and Kisses for all but especially my favorite Hugs. :) ;)