Thursday, March 08, 2007

Intermittent Connectivity

I'm supposed to have a broadband connection in my room here, but I'm lucky if it ever works. I even went so far as to buy a new laptop computer (sorry Dave, still not a Mac). I admit, some of my connectivity issues were because of the 5 year old computer I was trying to use. It's not that the computer itself is useless, rather there were some other issues that I failed to resolve before I departed for my class. I'm sure it will still do fine for some menial tasks that don't take much processing power. Nonetheless, the computer was old and in need of replacement.

I need to get back to studying for my test Friday. I'll post an exciting picture for you soon...you'll see.

Trying to keep up in the computing world,

Marty

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to use the new laptop:) It looks and sounds cool!! Are you missing the T.V. yet? ;) The boys and I are counting the days until your return. We love you!