Monday, March 26, 2007

Wanted: Sudan Briefing

Sixteen hours from now I have to give a briefing on Sudan. Uh, I haven't started writing it yet...Arghhh!

The last two days I've been hiding in my room trying to get my internet connection reestablished. I've finally given up on that and decided to seek out other means for access. I'm now at Panera Bread pouring caffine into my veins as a preemptive measure for the long night ahead of me. And no this short posting isn't distracting me from my task. To the contrary, it's the only thing keeping my head from exploding.

So if there's anyone out there who wants to give my briefing for me...

Keeping brief so I can work on my briefing,

Marty

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you will do fine. Luv ya, Mom

Anonymous said...

So did you pull an all nighter? Sometimes technology stinks!!! The boys and I are pulling for you from home:)