Saturday, March 10, 2007

...With Flying Colors

I just finished my first test and passed with a 91 percent. I have really been stressing about it for the last two weeks. It didn't help that on the first day of SOS they built it up to terrifying proportions. Thankfully it's over and I won't have to stress over another test for at least a couple of weeks. Next up (Monday), Job Briefing...now if I can only orate what exactly it is that I do.

Weekend plans: work on briefing, work on country research project, stress about both.

Getting gray hair one day at a time,

Marty

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry about the grey hair you will come by it naturally I did. Oh wait maybe I got it worrying about teenage boys!!! Well lucky for you I can fix it or cover it up:D Luv ya,Mom

Anonymous said...

Way to "Kick the Test's Butt!" ;)
Thinking of you!