Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Father's Day

It was fun, the presents just kept coming. I guess it was like Hanukkah, except I'm not Jewish. I'm grateful that I now have two perfect sons. If I have another, I could have my own sitcom remake...

This was my favorite gift. I actually asked for it last Father's Day, but as I was out of the country, it would have been difficult to enjoy.


Aiden and I had a Father-Son project to build in the garage. He needed a new bookshelf for his library of books that he's been collecting since birth. Conveniently enough, I've had all the wood for said bookshelf for a few months now. Hey, no time like the present.


I hope all the fathers out there were doted upon as much as I.

Celebratin' with "My Two Sons,"

Marty

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My three favorite guys,well Papa too. I'm so glad it was a great day and hope there is a life time more:) Love you guys, Mom

Sarah Smith said...

I like how you're wearing safety glasses and poor AX isn't. Someone call Child Protective Services! (just kidding)

Can't wait to meet your fam. Actually, I'd just like to hang out in that awesome hammock - the rest of y'all (see? I'm a Texan now!) can go out to dinner or something - I'll be hangin' in the hammock.

Or not.